Tuesday 2 November 2010

mind/reality.

Sometimes I sit for hours just thinking about how my life would be if I didn't do certain things. This is one of the stupidest things I do now. Just sitting around regretting my life when I should just get over it and move along the line. It's even gotten to the point where it's really small things that are petty.

Life is what you make it, I've made mine hard so now I've got to deal with it.
 
Everything is just confusing now. My brain can't focus on what's happening at this moment in time. I just keep shunning important things like money problems off to the side and I know for a fact that they will all come and get me the hard way. I just don't care though at the minute. Why should I care? Nobody else looks like they're taking their lives too seriously! And if they are they're doing a good job at covering it up.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment